Dr. Bernstein Featured On Fox And Friends Show On Hair LossJuly 13th, 2009
Dr. Bernstein was interviewed on the Fox News program “Fox and Friends” where he and the show hosts discussed a variety of topics related to hair loss. These include follicular unit transplantation (FUT), propecia hair loss medication, hair plugs, and low level laser therapy (LLLT).
The hosts showed before and after photos of a patient at Bernstein Medical (Patient VKI), causing one of them to comment, “That’s incredibly effective.”
- How Does Bernstein Medical’s Photo Consult Service Work?
- How Can I Have a Hair Loss Consultation If I Live Outside the New York City Area?
- Bernstein Medical Doctors Demonstrate Hair Loss Treatments for Women on Dr. Oz Show
- Will We Discuss the Aesthetic Plan for My Hair Restoration During the Consult?
- Is My Hair Loss Consultation at Bernstein Medical With a Board Certified Physician?
Topic: Bernstein Medical
Tags: Dr. Bernstein Interview, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Fox and Friends, Fox News, Hair Loss Medication, Hair Loss Video, Hair Plugs, Hair Transplant Surgery, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), Propecia (Finasteride) Posted on July 13th, 2009 at 1:00 pm