Dr. Bernstein Discusses Hair Restoration On Oprah Winfrey ShowNovember 7th, 2013
The Oprah Winfrey Show featured Dr. Bernstein and the Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) surgical procedure that he pioneered. In the segment, Dr. Bernstein, Oprah Winfrey, and Dr. Mehmet Oz discuss FUT, the donor area, the patient’s comfort during the procedure, hair loss evaluation with a densitometer, and, of course, the patient’s incredibly natural results.
Dr. Oz introduced Dr. Bernstein to Oprah Winfrey, then presented a video that showed Dr. Bernstein performing a hair transplant. The patient — Norwood Class 5A with wavy, light brown hair — was invited on stage so Oprah could compare the “before” photos with the results of his hair transplant. Dr. Bernstein also examined a volunteer from the audience with a densitometer to evaluate whether he was a candidate for hair transplant surgery.
This episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show originally aired October 7th, 2008 on ABC.
- How Does Bernstein Medical’s Photo Consult Service Work?
- How Can I Have a Hair Loss Consultation If I Live Outside the New York City Area?
- Bernstein Medical Doctors Demonstrate Hair Loss Treatments for Women on Dr. Oz Show
- Will We Discuss the Aesthetic Plan for My Hair Restoration During the Consult?
- Is My Hair Loss Consultation at Bernstein Medical With a Board Certified Physician?
Topic: Bernstein Medical, Hair Transplant
Tags: Comfort During Hair Transplant Surgery, Densitometer, Donor Area, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Follicular Unit Transplantation, FUT, Hair Loss Evaluation, Hair Restoration Before & After Photos, Oprah Winfrey Show Posted on November 7th, 2013 at 11:15 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.