In Part 1 of our video series on Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) at Bernstein Medical, Dr. Bernstein walks us through the preparation of the patient’s donor area in advance of a Robotic FUE procedure. This includes shaving the hair in the donor area to 1-mm in length and administering anesthetic for the patient’s comfort during the robotic hair transplant procedure.
- The Hair Transplant Network Interviews Dr. Shaver
- Dr. Christine Shaver Answers Hair Loss Questions
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Restoration Robotics Features Bernstein Medical Patient
- Placement of Tensioner in Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Donor Area, Donor Area Preparation, Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE, FUE Hair Transplant, FUE Procedure, FUE Procedure Video, Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Surgery, Robotic FUE, Robotic Hair Transplantation, Robotics in FUE If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: