Dr. Christine Shaver recently spoke with the Truth about Hair Restoration, an online community of over 25,000 people seeking answers about hair loss.
As the head of Bernstein Medical’s NYC division, Dr. Shaver performs surgeries on patients daily and spends significant time exploring other options to supplement surgery. During the interview, she explains the two goals of hair restoration, which patients are good candidates for surgery and what certifications matter when choosing a hair transplant surgeon.
- The Hair Transplant Network Interviews Dr. Shaver
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Restoration Robotics Features Bernstein Medical Patient
- Placement of Tensioner in Robotic FUE
- Bald Truth Interview: How The ARTAS Robot Brings Clinic Transparency to FUE
Tags: Robotic FUE If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: