Dr. Bernstein answers a question about whether or not someone can tell if they are a candidate for a hair transplant, or if they need to see a hair restoration physician.
Dr. Bernstein: It’s really something that a specialist needs to examine your hair carefully and use an instrument [called a Densitometer] that magnifies the hair about fifty times. You can see the little changes in diameter that are really often very subtle to the human eye, but can be picked up by someone experienced with these tools.
- What is Follicular Unit Excision?
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Can Grafts Fall Out After A Hair Transplant?
- How Young Is Too Young To Have A Hair Transplant?
- Why Does Transplanted Hair Not Fall Out Over Time?
Tags: Candidate for Hair Transplant, Densitometer, Determining Who Is A Candidate, Hair Loss Consultation, Hair Transplant Candidate, Hair Transplant Video Q&A If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: