Dr. Bernstein answers a frequently asked question about Robotic Follicular Unit Extraction (Robotic FUE) procedures and whether or not they speed up surgical hair restoration. Below is a transcript of the video clip:
Yes, [Robotic FUE] makes it go a little bit faster, but more importantly it becomes very precise. And we can do the procedure repetitively, over and over again, exactly the same way.
It also allows more people to benefit from the procedure. In the old days, many patients weren’t good candidates for this new type of procedure. Now, almost everyone can benefit if they are a candidate for a hair transplant.
- The Hair Transplant Network Interviews Dr. Shaver
- Dr. Christine Shaver Answers Hair Loss Questions
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Restoration Robotics Features Bernstein Medical Patient
- Placement of Tensioner in Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Benefits of Robotic FUE, Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Candidate, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Robotic FUE Length of Procedure, Robotics in FUE If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: