How Does Post-op Recovery After Robotic FUE Differ From FUT?November 21st, 2013
Dr. Bernstein discusses one of the benefits of Robotic FUE hair restoration procedures, namely, the wide range of physical activities that the patient can perform almost immediately after the hair transplant.
Read the transcript of the clip:
Dr. Bernstein: In all modern hair transplantation you’re going to look natural right away. The big advantage of this [Robotic FUE] procedure is that you don’t have limitations of activity. When you take a transplant by removing hair from the back of the scalp, there’s a long thin incision. So you can’t play contact sports afterwords, you can’t do sit-ups. There’s a lot of things that you can’t do.
Interviewer: Darn, I can’t do those sit-ups!
Dr. Bernstein: Right (laughs). With the new procedure, you can do – essentially immediately after the transplant you can go to, essentially, normal physical activities.
- Bald Truth Interview: How The ARTAS Robot Brings Clinic Transparency to FUE
- Bald Truth Interview: Dr. Bernstein Discusses Importance of Robotic Graft Selection
- Robotic Donor Harvesting Below Occipital Protuberance
- Long-Hair Robotic FUE Showing Donor Harvest on Sides
- Before a Robotic FUE Hair Transplant Will I Need to Shave My Head?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: Activities After Hair Transplant, Benefits of Robotic FUE, Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Hair Transplantation, Healing After Hair Transplant, Line Incision, Post-op Care, Recovery After Robotic FUE Posted on November 21st, 2013 at 8:48 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.