Does the ARTAS Robot Increase the Number Of Candidates for a Hair Transplant?December 3rd, 2013
I don’t think it increases the amount of people who can have transplants so much as it increases the flexibility of how they can wear their hair. Over the years, people have wanted to keep their hair shorter. It is a much trendier style to keep your hair short. In the old transplants you really needed to keep your hair a little bit longer to cover the line scar.
Now with these little dot scars that you get [from Robotic FUE hair transplants], you can pretty much keep your hair as short as you want.
- Bald Truth Interview: How The ARTAS Robot Brings Clinic Transparency to FUE
- Bald Truth Interview: Dr. Bernstein Discusses Importance of Robotic Graft Selection
- Robotic Donor Harvesting Below Occipital Protuberance
- Long-Hair Robotic FUE Showing Donor Harvest on Sides
- Before a Robotic FUE Hair Transplant Will I Need to Shave My Head?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Benefits of Robotic FUE, Candidate for Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant and Hair Length, Hair Transplant Candidate, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Robotic Hair Transplantation, Robotics in FUE Posted on December 3rd, 2013 at 10:47 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.