This study determined exactly how long it takes after a hair transplant for the follicular unit grafts to be securely anchored in the recipient area, so that they cannot be dislodged. At nine days post-op, grafts were no longer at risk of being dislodged. This is important information for patients in managing the post-op care after a hair restoration procedure.
The study also showed that preventing the formation of crusts following a hair transplant shortens the time that patients are at risk of dislodging grafts. It also allows them to return to their normal hair care routines more rapidly.
- What is Follicular Unit Excision?
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Can Grafts Fall Out After A Hair Transplant?
- How Young Is Too Young To Have A Hair Transplant?
- How Do You Determine Who Is A Candidate For A Hair Transplant?
Tags: Follicular Unit Grafts, Graft Dislodgement After Hair Transplant, Grafts Permanent Ten Days After Hair Transplant, Instructions After Your Hair Restoration Surgery If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: