In this video clip, Dr. Bernstein discusses the importance of selecting a quality hair transplant surgeon.
Here is a more detailed summary of the video:
“I think that patients usually come to see the doctor rather than the clinic. I’ve been involved in the pioneering in follicular unit hair transplantation. I’m a professor at Columbia so I have a very good background in dermatology. So I don’t view people as just hair transplant candidates, but people with hair loss. Our staff and myself are committed in treating this one real condition and we focus all of our energies on this.”
Video clip provided by Hair Transplant Network
- What is Follicular Unit Excision?
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Can Grafts Fall Out After A Hair Transplant?
- How Young Is Too Young To Have A Hair Transplant?
- How Do You Determine Who Is A Candidate For A Hair Transplant?
Tags: Choosing a Hair Transplant Physician, Columbia University, Dermatology, Dr. Bernstein HTN Q&A, Follicular Unit Transplantation, Hair Loss, Hair Transplant Candidate, Hair Transplant Doctor, Hair Transplant Video Q&A If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: