In this video clip from an interview with Hair Transplant Network, Dr. Bernstein discusses how restoring a person’s hair can improve their self esteem and change their lives.
Below is a transcript of the video:
“I think that unfortunately in our society, hair is very important. I think that you can really change people’s lives. The thing with this field is that it’s a very small field and it’s essentially in its infancy. Things have already dramatically changed. I think as individual practioners we’re really able to actually move the field in the direction we want, where a lot of the fields in medicine has been very well established. I think in hair restoration, the innovations have really changed the nature of what we can do. The patients are really happy and I think that people really use hair to judge their self esteem and it’s just so much a part of how they look and feel. I think we’re really improving people’s lives.”
Video clip provided by Hair Transplant Network
- Can I Have A Consultation At Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration If I Live Outside Of The NYC Area?
- Diffuse Patterned & Unpatterned Hair Loss Treatment
- When Should I Speak To A Hair Restoration Physician?
- In Early Hair Loss Is Scalp Tingling Related To Hair Thinning?
- Why Hair Loss Patients Choose Bernstein Medical For Treatment
Tags: Dr. Bernstein HTN Q&A, Hair Loss and Self Esteem, Hair Restoration Patients, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Innovation in Hair Restoration Surgery
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: