Dr. Bernstein and a patient at Bernstein Medical were featured on “Today” with Matt Lauer. The segment, called “Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow,” discussed hair transplantation and hair transplant repair procedures. The show was one of a three-part series on hair loss.
This show originally aired on NBC on June 1st, 2005.
- What is Follicular Unit Excision?
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Can Grafts Fall Out After A Hair Transplant?
- How Young Is Too Young To Have A Hair Transplant?
- How Do You Determine Who Is A Candidate For A Hair Transplant?
Tags: Anesthesia, Bernstein Medical, Donor Strip, Follicular Unit, Follicular Unit Grafts, Follicular Unit Transplant, Hair Loss, Hair Transplant Repair, Local Anesthesia, Topping If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: