Dr. Bernstein appeared with a female hair transplant patient on Fox News to discuss the use of Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) to correct hair loss. The patient had a procedure to camouflage scarring that resulted from surgical removal of skin cancer on her scalp.
Below are this patient’s before and after hair transplant photos:
- What is Follicular Unit Excision?
- Simultaneous Robotic Incision and Manual Extraction
- Can Grafts Fall Out After A Hair Transplant?
- How Young Is Too Young To Have A Hair Transplant?
- How Do You Determine Who Is A Candidate For A Hair Transplant?
Tags: Camouflage, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Follicular Unit Transplant, Fox News, Hair Loss, Hair Transplant in Women, Hair Transplant Photos, Hair Transplantation, Hairlines in Women, Skin Cancer, Women's Photo Gallery If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Browse Hair Transplant Videos by topic: