Study: Graft Anchoring After Follicular Unit Hair TransplantJune 19th, 2008
This study determined exactly how long it takes after a hair transplant for the follicular unit grafts to be securely anchored in the recipient area, so that they cannot be dislodged. At nine days post-op, grafts were no longer at risk of being dislodged. This is important information for patients in managing the post-op care after a hair restoration procedure.
The study also showed that preventing the formation of crusts following a hair transplant shortens the time that patients are at risk of dislodging grafts. It also allows them to return to their normal hair care routines more rapidly.
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Follicular Unit Grafts, Graft Dislodgement After Hair Transplant, Grafts Permanent Ten Days After Hair Transplant, Instructions After Your Hair Restoration Surgery Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 19th, 2008 at 6:04 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.