FUT Hair Transplant Procedure Part 1: ConsultationJanuary 29th, 2014
In Part 1 of our two-video series on Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Dr. Bernstein is seen in consultation with a patient in preparation of his hair transplant procedure. In FUT, follicular unit grafts are harvested from the back and sides of the scalp through a long, thin donor strip. Dr. Bernstein reviews with the patient the target number of grafts to be harvested and how he arrived at that number. Next, he goes over the aesthetic plan for the transplant and how the patient will be able to groom his hair when the transplant has matured. Sedatives are administered and the patient’s vital signs and blood oxygen are recorded.
Continue viewing video of this FUT hair transplant by watching Part 2: Strip Harvesting.
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Follicular Unit Grafts, Follicular Unit Transplantation, FUT, FUT Hair Transplant, FUT Procedure, FUT Procedure Video, Hair Transplant Aesthetics, Hair Transplant Procedure, Hair Transplant Surgery Posted on January 29th, 2014 at 7:36 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.