Natural-Looking Results Of Current Hair Transplant TechniquesOctober 18th, 2011
Dr. Bernstein talks about the benefits of today’s dense and natural looking hair transplants in comparison to old hair plugs.
Below is a transcript of the hair transplant video:
“I think that the main thing that’s happened over the last decade is that hair transplants can be totally natural and they should be. Patients should expect uniformly that their hair transplants are going to be undetectable, their hairlines are going to be soft and it should merge within your existing hair. The issue of limited donor supply is still with us. Thus, the expectation of having a full head of hair is not always possible in everybody. But I think naturalness should be a given at this point.”
Video clip provided by Hair Transplant Network
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Donor Supply, Dr. Bernstein HTN Q&A, Hair Plugs, Hair Transplant Natural Looking Results, Hair Transplant Results, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Hairline Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on October 18th, 2011 at 5:22 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.