To help minimize the risk of transmission between patients and staff, we have implemented the following operating standards:
- We ask patients for a relevant COVID-19 history of their health and their contacts.
- In our office, we follow social distancing guidelines by limiting contact of patients with one another and requiring masks for all patients and staff in consultation and in a procedure.
- We have arranged our scheduling to eliminate patient-to-patient contact and to provide social distancing, accordingly.
- We use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as recommended by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and/or another equivalent governmental agency.
- We use relevant health histories and daily temperature monitoring of all clinic staff and patients as part of their strategy to track staff and patient health and prevent contagion. Additionally, and where available, follow government guidelines on use of testing to monitor staff.
- We use appropriate cleansing, disinfecting and sterilization procedures throughout the office/clinic.
- We use proper waste disposal methods of any materials that could be contaminated.
- We have patient protocols for entering our building/office for all appointment types.
- Our staff have received additional training with regard to proper COVID-19 infection control methods.
Read more about our COVID-19 Safety Protocols.