Dr. Bernstein Named a Top 100 Influencer on RoboticsDecember 12th, 2016
Onalytica, a company that provides Influencer Relationship Management software and services, has named Dr. Bernstein one of the top influencers (#39 out of 100) on the topic of robotics due to his pioneering work in robotic hair transplant surgery with the ARTAS Robotic System.
Onalytica surveyed more than 550,000 tweets mentioning “robotics” or “robotic” over a span of 90 days (September – November 2016), including over 96,000 engaged twitter users, then used proprietary software to rank the most influential individuals and brands in the Twittersphere. The listing takes into account the level of engagement of each user’s tweets, the relevance to the topic, the influencer’s number of followers, and how frequently the influencer is listed in others’ Twitter lists. Dr. Bernstein is the only surgeon, hair transplant or otherwise, listed in the Top 40 of individual influencers.
Robotics is a hot topic in the tech sector and according to one report, the service robotics market is expected to surpass $18 billion by the year 2020. Robotics has an increasing number of uses in healthcare, and thanks to Dr. Bernstein and Restoration Robotics the ARTAS system will continue to be on the cutting edge in surgical applications of robotics in the treatment of hair loss for years to come.
Make sure to follow @bernsteinhair for the latest on robotic hair transplants.
- Dr. Bernstein Presents Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Techniques at 2017 ARTAS Users Meeting
- Dr. Robert M. Bernstein Presents “Graft Selection” Advance in ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System at ISHRS World Congress
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed by NY Japion Magazine on the Latest in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
Tags: ARTAS Hair Transplant, ARTAS Robot for FUE, Onalytica, Restoration Robotics, Robotic FUE, Robotic Hair Transplant, Robotics in FUE, Robotics News Posted by