Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair TransplantsMarch 7th, 2016
Dr. Andrew Ordon — Emmy-nominated co-host of the award-winning talk show “The Doctors” — and Dr. Robert Bernstein met at Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration in New York City on March 3, 2016 to discuss the latest advances in robotic hair transplantation.
Some of the topics they discussed include the advanced LED touch screen interface (illustrated above), a new automated graft selection capability, and the robot’s upgraded image-guidance system, which enables more precise harvesting and a further reduction of graft transection.
Dr. Bernstein appeared on “The Doctors” in 2012. On that program, he discussed how the precision technology of the ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System enables doctors to extract thousands of follicular units without human error entering the equation.
- Dr. Bernstein Presents Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Techniques at 2017 ARTAS Users Meeting
- Dr. Bernstein Named a Top 100 Influencer on Robotics
- Dr. Robert M. Bernstein Presents “Graft Selection” Advance in ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System at ISHRS World Congress
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed by NY Japion Magazine on the Latest in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
Tags: ARTAS Hair Transplant, ARTAS Robot for FUE, Dr. Andrew Ordon, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Robotic Hair Transplant, Robotic Hair Transplantation, Robotics in FUE, Robotics News, The Doctors Posted by