ABC News Report On Hair Loss Features Dr. Bernstein, Consumer Reports Hair Loss SurveyApril 14th, 2010
WABC-TV Eyewitness News; channel 7 in New York, NY; featured Dr. Bernstein in a special report on hair loss and hair loss medications. In particular, the report, by ABC correspondent Kemberly Richardson, asked Dr. Bernstein about the effectiveness of Propecia/Finasteride and Rogaine/Minoxidil in the treatment of male pattern hair loss.
The report also featured the new Consumer Reports consumer survey on the same hair loss treatments. Consumer Reports Health & Family Senior Project Editor Tod Marks details how the more than 8,000 consumers who took part in the survey rated the performance of the medications.
For more on the news report, visit Coping With Hair Loss at ABC News.
For more on the Consumer Reports survey, visit Baldness remedies at Consumer Reports Health. Note: a subscription to ConsumerReportsHealth.org is necessary to view the complete findings of the survey.Related Posts:
- Dr. Wolfeld on Dr. Oz Show Discusses Women’s Hair Loss, JAK Inhibitors and Minoxidil
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed by NY Japion Magazine on the Latest in Hair Transplant Surgery
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- Dr. Wolfeld Helps Pick Best Hair Loss Treatments at Reviews.com
- Dr. Wolfeld Speaks to Causes of Common Hair Issues in Stylecaster Article
Tags: ABC News, Bernstein Medical, Consumer Reports, Dr. Bernstein Interview, Hair Loss, Hair Loss Medication, Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Loss Video, New York, Propecia (Finasteride), Rogaine (Minoxidil) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 14th, 2010 at 10:56 am