Traveling From Abroad: When Can I Fly Home After a Hair Transplant and Will I Need to Return?January 14th, 2008
Q: I am traveling from England for the hair transplant. When can I fly home and will I have to return after the procedure? — T.W., London, UK
A: You can fly home the second day after the procedure. We usually remove staples 10 and 20 days post-op. Patients that travel can have this done in their home town. We provide instructions and a staple remover that is easy for any health care professional to use. There should be no other reason to return to the office other than an optional one-year follow up.
- I am an African-American Woman with a Failed Transplant. Should I Have Another Hair Transplant to Correct the First One?
- Why Is My Hair Dry And Kinky After My Hair Transplant?
- Why Is It Important to Wash My Scalp After a Hair Transplant?
- If There is Some Bleeding at the Graft Site, Will it Affect Growth?
- Can Pulling Out Transplanted Hair Effect Growth After Hair Transplant?
Tags: England, International Hair Transplant Patients, One-year Follow-up, Staples Removed After Hair Transplant, Surgical Staples, Traveling After Hair Transplant, Traveling From Abroad for Hair Transplant, UK