Q: I am twenty and think that I am starting to thin. I am also experiencing a slight tingling in my scalp. Are these related? — T.N., Philadelphia, PA
A: Most likely. Early androgenetic alopecia can be associated with a slight tingling or slight tenderness of the scalp.
- Can you use a hair transplant to treat radiation-induced permanent hair loss in pediatric patients?
- If I Am Starting to Thin, Should I Have A Hair Transplant Or Try Medication First?
- Can Resistance Training Accelerate Hair Loss?
- Why Am I Still Losing Hair (Shedding) After 6 Months on Minoxidil And Finasteride?
- What is the Incidence of Hair Loss in Adults?