Q: I have had some grafts implanted into a donor scar. How long does it take to see the final result? B.K. – Newport, Rhode Island
A: In normal scalps, growth is generally complete by 10-12 months. Grafts placed in scar tissue may often take longer to grow.
- Is Hair from the Donor Area or Zone Permanent or Will It Thin with Age?
- Does Minoxidil Improve Graft Survival After a Hair Transplant?
- After Hair Transplant What Is Normal Growth Cycle of Hair?
- When Will I See Full Results Of Hair Transplant?
- When Will Newly Transplanted Hair Start To Grow?
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.