Q: Does donor area hair thin with age? – T.W.
A: Hair taken from the donor zone is considered to be permanent and should resist changes related to androgenetic alopecia also known as genetic patterned baldness. In other words, it will not be lost. Through the natural aging process, hair diameters may decrease over time making the donor area appear thinner.
- Can you use a hair transplant to treat radiation-induced permanent hair loss in pediatric patients?
- Does Minoxidil Improve Graft Survival After a Hair Transplant?
- When To Assess One’s Donor Supply?
- After Hair Transplant What Is Normal Growth Cycle of Hair?
- When Will I See Full Results Of Hair Transplant?
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.