Q: It seems that some doctors offer only FUT and others only FUE. What is your opinion on that? — D.E., Portland, M.E.
A: Both FUT and FUE are excellent techniques, but have different indications. To deliver the best care for our patients, hair restoration physicians should have expertise in both procedures, and they should offer both in their practices.
Update: I have expanded the answer to this question in a new Answers post.
- Why Visit a Practice That Specializes in Both FUT and FUE?
- Is FUE or FUT Better for an MMA Fighter?
- If I Was Told That I Am Not A Good Candidate For An FUT Procedure Can I Have FUE?
- Why Recommend FUT Not FUE If I Have No Linear Scar?
- Why FUT Hair Transplant For One Person, FUE For Another?
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.