FUE Hair Transplant Most Likely Responsible for LeBron James’ New HairlineSeptember 18th, 2014
After years of jokes about his continually receding hairline, LeBron James, basketball superstar and winner of two NBA championships and four NBA Most Valuable Player Awards, stunned the sports world on September 16th, 2014 when he revealed a newly restored hairline while promoting his new LeBron 12 shoe at Nike World Headquarters.
Folks are now asking – where, when and how did LeBron get that great new hairline?
While no one knows for sure (and LeBron, so far, hasn’t said a word), Katie Nolan, the host of FoxSports.com’s No Filter, rejects the idea that LeBron’s new life in Cleveland is less stressful than it was in Miami and that’s what allowed his hairline to return. Instead, she strongly suspects that it is the result of an advanced surgical hair restoration technique called Follicular Unit Extraction, or FUE, which produces hair transplant outcomes that look completely natural.
She also suspects the use of low-level laser therapy (LLLT) which new research has shown to be an effective treatment for male and female pattern hair loss.
Katie Nolan breaks it all down for you in her No Filter segment below, “LeBron James unveils his new hair (and some shoes).”
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- Dr. Bernstein Patents Hair Transplant Procedure with Delay Between Recipient Site Creation and Graft Insertion
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Bernstein Medical is Accredited for Commitment to High Quality of Patient Care
- Dr. Bernstein on The Bald Truth to Discuss the Latest in Robotic Hair Transplants
Tags: Bernstein Medical, Celebrity Hair Loss, Celebrity Hair Transplant, David Beckham Hair Transplant, Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant, Lebron James Hair Transplant, Robotics in FUE, Tiger Woods Hair Transplant, Tom Brady Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on September 18th, 2014 at 1:31 pm