Dr. Bernstein Evaluates Hair Loss Patient On ‘Queer Eye For The Straight Guy’October 15th, 2007
In an episode of the Bravo TV series “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” Kyan Douglas, the resident grooming expert on the show, brought Jeff L. and his best friend Mike, both of whom were concerned about their thinning hair, to see Dr. Bernstein for a consultation at Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration in New York City.
Watch what happens.
- Diffuse Patterned & Unpatterned Hair Loss Treatment
- Link Between Baldness and Heart Disease Reported On CBS News
- When Should I Speak To A Hair Restoration Physician?
- In Early Hair Loss Is Scalp Tingling Related To Hair Thinning?
- Why Hair Loss Patients Choose Bernstein Medical For Treatment
Topic: Hair Loss
Tags: Bernstein Medical, Bravo, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on October 15th, 2007 at 5:53 pm