Dr. Bernstein On Football Superstar Tom Brady’s Hair LossDecember 11th, 2010
CBS News turned to Dr. Bernstein for his expert medical opinion on football superstar Tom Brady’s hair loss. The Early Show website also features the story. Here is a snippet:
Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, clinical professor of Dermatology at Columbia University, told CBS News, “It looks like Tom Brady is starting to comb his hair forward and he has some recession in his temples, so those are kinds of signs that he starting to lose his hair.”
- Diffuse Patterned & Unpatterned Hair Loss Treatment
- Link Between Baldness and Heart Disease Reported On CBS News
- When Should I Speak To A Hair Restoration Physician?
- In Early Hair Loss Is Scalp Tingling Related To Hair Thinning?
- Why Hair Loss Patients Choose Bernstein Medical For Treatment
Topic: Hair Loss
Tags: Androgenetic Alopecia, CBS News, Celebrity Hair Loss, Celebrity Hair Transplant, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Hair Loss, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Physician, Male Pattern Baldness, The Early Show, Tom Brady Hair Transplant Posted on December 11th, 2010 at 9:43 am