Will Side Effects of Minoxidil 5% Lotion Reduce Over Time?February 22nd, 2013
Q: Is it possible that side effects attributed to the use of Minoxidil 5% lotion can reduce over time or disappear altogether? Specifically I experienced a heightened sense of heart activity (palpitations).
A: Yes, the side effects may diminish over time.Related Posts:
- What Are Alternative Medical Treatments to Propecia?
- What Do I Do If I Start Experiencing Side Effects from Propecia?
- Are Lab Tests Required Before Starting Propecia?
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Medication Side Effects, Minoxidil Side Effects, Rogaine (Minoxidil), Rogaine 5%, Rogaine Heart Palpitations, Rogaine Side Effects, Side Effects Duration Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 22nd, 2013 at 1:34 pm