Q: If I use the dutasteride for one year and do not see a noticeable improvement can I quit the Avodart, continue the daily dose of Propecia and expect to retain the same “holding pattern” I have now?
A: If Avodart is helping to maintain the status quo then you can expect to lose some hair, i.e. return to where you would have been if you had used finasteride alone.
- What are your thoughts on topical finasteride?
- How do you best manage the irritation that comes with minoxidil?
- What is your Opinion of the Companies that Advertise Hair Loss Solutions like Hims and Keeps?
- Can Rogaine Cause Miniaturization?
- Are Topical DHT Blockers as Effective as Oral Finasteride?