Q: What time should I take the Propecia? Does it work better if I take it at night as opposed to the morning and should I take it with meals? — B.J., Garden City, N.Y.
A: It doesn’t matter what time of day you take Propecia and the time can very each day.
The absorption of Propecia (finasteride) is not affected by food, so it can be taken without regard to meals.
- What are your thoughts on topical finasteride?
- How do you best manage the irritation that comes with minoxidil?
- What is your Opinion of the Companies that Advertise Hair Loss Solutions like Hims and Keeps?
- Can Rogaine Cause Miniaturization?
- Are Topical DHT Blockers as Effective as Oral Finasteride?