Q: What are the long-term results with the laser comb?
A: The study for FDA approval was conducted for only six months, so the answer to this question is not known at this time. It is assumed that periodic treatments will be necessary for the laser treatments to have continued benefit.
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?