Q: I am currently using the Hair Max Laser Comb. I am starting on my third week and am scheduled for a hair transplant in one week. My question is: how long do I have to wait to restart the laser comb after my hair restoration procedure? This is not my first procedure and I understand the grafts are delicate for the first couple of weeks. If I keep the teeth away from the scalp and just let the light hit the grafts will this promote faster growth?
A: You can start using the laser comb again right after the surgery, as long as it doesn’t touch the scalp.
At 10 days after the hair transplant you can use it normally, as the grafts are permanent and there is no risk of dislodging them.
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?