Q: Hair transplantation sounds like a really time-consuming procedure. How long does the hair transplant actually take? — S.M., Hell’s Kitchen, N.Y.
A: An average hair transplant, that involves the movement of 1,500 to 2,500 grafts, can take a team of up to six people, five to eight hours.
Surgical hair restoration is a very time-consuming, labor intensive process, where every aspect of the surgery must be precisely controlled to get maximum growth and an optimum cosmetic result.
- Can you use a hair transplant to treat radiation-induced permanent hair loss in pediatric patients?
- Will Scalp Laxity Exercises Better Prepare Me for FUT Surgery?
- Can Women That Are Breastfeeding Have A Hair Transplant?
- Would A Hair Transplant In Turkey Be Performed Just By Technicians?
- Can a Hair Transplant Treat an African-American Woman with Scarring Alopecia?
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.