Q: Does transplanted hair grow faster after robotic FUE? — P.P., Flatiron, NY
A: There is no difference in the rate of growth between manual FUE verses robotic FUE. However, with Robotic FUE, the actual growth should be better due to less transection, i.e., less damage to follicles during the harvest.
In general, one can expect transplanted hair to start to grow within two to five months with the transplanted hair taking on its final appearance after approximately one year.
- When is it Best to Feather in Robotic FUE?
- Is Manual FUE Better Than Robotic FUE Because The Physician Can “Feel” The Follicle During Extraction?
- Can I Have Robotic FUE If I Have Gray Hair or Curly Hair?
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.