Q: I’ve been losing my hair just around the front of my scalp for years, but now it’s bad enough that I need to wear a wig to hide the top and back. Do you transplant women?
A: If you have thinning in such a broad area, most likely your donor area is also thin and you would not be a good candidate for surgery.
An examination can determine this and also determine if there is some other cause of your hair loss other than genetics.
- I am an African-American Woman with a Failed Transplant. Should I Have Another Hair Transplant to Correct the First One?
- Can Women That Are Breastfeeding Have A Hair Transplant?
- Do Women Have Less Shock Loss Than Men?
- What is Female Androgenetic Alopecia?
- Is A Hair Transplant For Women Different Or More Difficult Than One For Men?