Q: Can the ARTAS Robot FUE hair transplant be performed on blonds? I heard it only works on dark-haired individuals? — T.W., Jersey City, NJ
A: Correct, robotic FUE doesn’t work well on light-blond or white hair -– but it is easy to dye the hair prior to surgery, and this will solve the problem. We generally advise patients to dye their hair two to three days prior to the procedure so that any residue of the dying still on the scalp can be washed off.
- When is it Best to Feather in Robotic FUE?
- Is Manual FUE Better Than Robotic FUE Because The Physician Can “Feel” The Follicle During Extraction?
- Can I Have Robotic FUE If I Have Gray Hair or Curly Hair?
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.