Q: After achieving results with 5% Minoxidil is it possible to the switch to the 2% version to maintain those results without any adverse hair loss? — I.I., Winnetka, Illinois
A: It will be less effective. The dosing should not be decreased.
- What are your thoughts on topical finasteride?
- How do you best manage the irritation that comes with minoxidil?
- What is your Opinion of the Companies that Advertise Hair Loss Solutions like Hims and Keeps?
- Can Rogaine Cause Miniaturization?
- Are Topical DHT Blockers as Effective as Oral Finasteride?