Hair Loss & Replacement for “Technologically-Advanced” DummiesOctober 25th, 2010
Hair Loss & Replacement For Dummies, written by internationally renowned hair transplant pioneers Dr. Robert M. Bernstein and Dr. William R. Rassman and published in 2008, is one of the best hair loss and hair transplant resources available for the layperson.
Now it is also one of the best resources for the layperson… who owns a Kindle wireless reading device.
The digital Kindle edition of Hair Loss & Replacement For Dummies is available for purchase and download at Amazon.com.
The book dispels the many hair loss myths that proliferate on the internet, runs the gamut of hair loss treatment options, and includes crucial tips on how to avoid unscrupulous hair transplant doctors and potentially harmful products.
For more on the book, visit the Hair Loss & Replacement For Dummies page in the Resources section of our website.Related Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- Dr. Wolfeld Helps Pick Best Hair Loss Treatments at Reviews.com
- Dr. Wolfeld Speaks to Causes of Common Hair Issues in Stylecaster Article
- 2015 ISHRS Survey: Hair Transplant Surgery More Popular Than Ever
- FUE Hair Transplant Most Likely Responsible for LeBron James’ New Hairline
Tags: Books on Hair Loss, Dr. William Rassman, Hair Loss and Replacement for Dummies, Hair Loss and Replacement for Dummies Kindle Edition, Hair Loss Myths, Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Replacement, Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on October 25th, 2010 at 3:17 pm