Dr. Bernstein Interviewed on Hair Loss by Spanish-language TV Channel TelemundoMarch 23rd, 2011
Telemundo47 — a Spanish-language media outlet based in New York City — interviewed Dr. Bernstein for a segment on hair loss and how hair treatments and styles can lead to long-term damage.
Here is the lead in Spanish:
Consejos para los tratamientos del pelo
Los tratamientos para el cabello la pueden dejar muy bella, pero pueden traer consecuencias a largo plazo y podrían ser desastrozas.
Now, in English:
Advice for the treatment of hair
Treatments for hair can leave it very beautiful, but they can bring consequences for a long period of time and can be disastrous.
Dr. Bernstein discusses how strong chemical treatments for hair can lead to hair damage and hair loss (pérdida del cabello). He also speaks to the issue of traction alopecia (alopecia por tracción) and how you can prevent hair loss by choosing to style your hair so that it is not tightly pulled back.
You can watch the complete video segment on the Telemundo website. [Update: the video is no longer available.]
Dr. Bernstein’s expertise in hair restoration (restauración del cabello) is appreciated around the world and by people who speak a wide variety of languages. Indeed, patients have come from all around the world to seek his advice and treatment for their hair loss.
- Dr. Bernstein Speaks About Hair Extensions and Traction Alopecia in NYC Website for Women
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
- FUE Hair Transplant Most Likely Responsible for LeBron James’ New Hairline
- Dr. Bernstein on The Bald Truth: Robotic Hair Transplantation, FUE & the Future of Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein In New York Super Doctors 2013 List
Tags: Alopecia por Tracción, Chemical Hair Treatments, Cirugía de Trasplante Capilar, Dr. Bernstein Interview, Hair Loss, Hair Restoration, Hair Style, Hispanic, New York, Pérdida del Cabello, Prevent Hair Loss, Restauración del Cabello, Spanish, Telemundo, Traction Alopecia, Tratamientos del Pelo Posted on March 23rd, 2011 at 3:01 pm