Columbia Business Features Dr. Bernstein for Having “Revolutionized” Hair RestorationFebruary 18th, 2014
Dr. Bernstein is featured in Columbia Business, the alumni magazine of the Columbia Business School, for having “revolutionized the field of hair restoration.” Dr. Bernstein, who received an MBA from the renowned university in 2004, is quoted as having seen an opportunity in 1995 to transform hair transplantation from a procedure using “hair plugs” to one with significantly more natural results. In collaboration with Dr. William Rassman he introduced Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) which, the article notes, is now the “gold standard” for modern surgical hair restoration.
Also mentioned in the article, which is titled “Hair Hero,” are his pioneering work in robotic hair transplant procedures, his receiving the Platinum Follicle Award, and his appearances in the popular media including a feature on Good Morning America.
Dr. Bernstein is a Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University, where he instructs residents in general dermatology and the specialized art of hair restoration surgery.Related Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Bernstein Patents Hair Transplant Procedure with Delay Between Recipient Site Creation and Graft Insertion
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Key Advance in Robotic Hair Transplants Presented by Dr. Robert Bernstein at 2016 ARTAS Users Meeting
Tags: Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Columbia Business, Columbia Business School, Columbia University, Dr. William Rassman, Follicular Unit Transplant, FUT, Good Morning America, Hair Transplant Pioneer, Platinum Follicle Award, Robotic Hair Transplantation, Robotics in FUE, Robotics News Posted on February 18th, 2014 at 6:20 am