How Long After Hair Transplant Should I Wait Before Continuing Treatment with Rogaine?April 25th, 2007
Q: I stopped using Rogaine for my hair transplant, when can I start using it again? And would it be any different with the new Rogaine foam.
A: I would wait at least 7 days to use Rogaine (minoxidil) in either liquid or foam.
The foam has less alcohol and can be irritating when applied to open wounds, but should be fine one week post-op.Related Posts:
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Hair Loss Medication, Rogaine (Minoxidil), Rogaine After Hair Transplant, Rogaine Foam, Rogaine Liquid with Applicator Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 25th, 2007 at 6:51 am