After a Hair Transplant Should I Continue Treatment with Propecia?January 18th, 2009
Q: If I get transplants, do I still have to continue taking Propecia?
A: Yes, you should.
You do not need finasteride (Propecia) for the hair transplant to work, or the transplanted hair to continue to grow, but finasteride can decrease further hair loss.Related Posts:
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Propecia (Finasteride), Propecia After Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on January 18th, 2009 at 4:29 am