Will I Lose Benefits of Laser Therapy if I Stop Treatment?May 16th, 2007
Q: If I stop the treatment will any benefit that I had be lost?
A: As with other medical therapies for hair loss, once the treatment is completely stopped, any benefit should subside.
It is anticipated, therefore, that periodic treatments will be needed after than the initial treatment course.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Cosmetic Benefit, Hair Loss Treatment, Laser Therapy Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on May 16th, 2007 at 2:42 pm