Is Hair Thicker In The Summer?June 3rd, 2010
Q: It seems like my hair is thicker in the summer. Can this be true?
A: Hair will increase in diameter when there is more humidity, as it absorbs moisture, and will actually be thicker in the more humid summer environment.Related Posts:
- What Happens To Hair Diameter As You Age?
- What Color Hair Is The Thickest Or Most Dense?
- Does a Hair Transplant Affect the Quality of Your Hair?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant in a Hispanic Person with Wavy Hair?
- Can You Perform Hair Transplant with Curly Hair?
Topic: Hair Characteristics
Tags: Hair Character, Hair Diameter, Hair Thickness, Humidity Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 3rd, 2010 at 12:58 pm