Did Dr. Bernstein Explain Hair Transplantation on the Oprah Winfrey Show?October 28th, 2008
Q: Heard you were on Oprah with a hair transplant patient of yours. Is this true?
A: Yes. Oprah wanted to know if hair transplants really worked, so I was asked to be on The Oprah Winfrey Show to explain the latest in hair restoration techniques.
For more information on Dr. Bernstein’s appearance, read the press release, “Pioneering Hair Transplant Doctor Explains Procedure on Oprah Winfrey Show“.Related Posts:
- Can a Hair Transplant Treat an African-American Woman with Scarring Alopecia?
- How Many Hair Transplants Will I Need?
- Can A Hair Transplant Completely Replace My Lost Hair?
- Can A Hair Transplant Damage Existing Hair Follicles In A Thinning Area?
- How Experienced Are Bernstein Medical Hair Restoration Technicians?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Follicular Unit Transplant, Hair Restoration Surgery, Hair Transplant Procedure, Hair Transplant Video, Oprah Winfrey Show Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on October 28th, 2008 at 10:40 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.