Does the ARTAS FUE Robot Work with Dark Hair?February 7th, 2013
A: The ARTAS Robot performs follicular unit extraction just as well with blond hair as dark hair, but not white hair. It is simple to just to dye the white donor hair prior to the hair transplant procedure. This donor hair will be clipped very short the morning of surgery removed anyway, so it will not present too much of a cosmetic issue.
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Black Hair, Blond Hair, Dark Hair, Follicular Unit Extraction, Hair Character, Hair Color, Robotics in FUE, White Hair Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 7th, 2013 at 12:41 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.