After Hair Transplant, When Can I Resume Physical Training Or Exercise Regimen?February 18th, 2009
Q: When can patients resume physical training?
A: Moderate exercise may be resumed two days after the hair transplant.
The main limitation is to avoid putting direct pressure on the donor area and to avoid stretching the back of the scalp (neck flexion) as this will increase the chance of stretching the donor scar after a strip procedure.
- If There is Some Bleeding at the Graft Site, Will it Affect Growth?
- Can Pulling Out Transplanted Hair Effect Growth After Hair Transplant?
- How Can I Make a Hair Transplant Less Obvious Post-op?
- Is it Normal to be Shedding Three Months After a Hair Transplant?
- After Hair Transplant, Can I Sleep Normally?
Tags: After Your Hair Restoration, Donor Area, Donor Scar, Exercise After Hair Transplant, Follicular Unit, Follicular Unit Extraction, Hair Transplant, Post-op, Sports After Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 18th, 2009 at 8:45 am