Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair TransplantsMarch 7th, 2016
Dr. Andrew Ordon — Emmy-nominated co-host of the award-winning talk show “The Doctors” — and Dr. Robert Bernstein met at Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration in New York City on March 3, 2016 to discuss the latest advances in robotic hair transplantation.
Some of the topics they discussed include the advanced LED touch screen interface (illustrated above), a new automated graft selection capability, and the robot’s upgraded image-guidance system, which enables more precise harvesting and a further reduction of graft transection.
Dr. Bernstein appeared on “The Doctors” in 2012. On that program, he discussed how the precision technology of the ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System enables doctors to extract thousands of follicular units without human error entering the equation.
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Key Advance in Robotic Hair Transplants Presented by Dr. Robert Bernstein at 2016 ARTAS Users Meeting
- Dr. Bernstein on The Bald Truth to Discuss the Latest in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein Presents “Pre-Made Recipient Incisions” at 2015 ISHRS Annual Scientific Meeting in Chicago
Tags: ARTAS Hair Transplant, ARTAS Robot for FUE, Dr. Andrew Ordon, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Robotic Hair Transplant, Robotic Hair Transplantation, Robotics in FUE, Robotics News, The Doctors Posted on March 7th, 2016 at 12:31 pm