Will Side Effects of Minoxidil 5% Lotion Reduce Over Time?February 22nd, 2013
Q: Is it possible that side effects attributed to the use of Minoxidil 5% lotion can reduce over time or disappear altogether? Specifically I experienced a heightened sense of heart activity (palpitations).
A: Yes, the side effects may diminish over time.Related Posts:
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Medication Side Effects, Minoxidil Side Effects, Rogaine (Minoxidil), Rogaine 5%, Rogaine Heart Palpitations, Rogaine Side Effects, Side Effects Duration Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 22nd, 2013 at 1:34 pm