Will Side Effects of Minoxidil 5% Lotion Reduce Over Time?February 22nd, 2013
Q: Is it possible that side effects attributed to the use of Minoxidil 5% lotion can reduce over time or disappear altogether? Specifically I experienced a heightened sense of heart activity (palpitations).
A: Yes, the side effects may diminish over time.
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
- Does Propecia Cause Infertility?
- How Does Minoxidil Work? A Review Of Recent Research
- Why Am I Still Losing Hair (Shedding) After 6 Months on Minoxidil And Finasteride?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Medication Side Effects, Minoxidil Side Effects, Rogaine (Minoxidil), Rogaine 5%, Rogaine Heart Palpitations, Rogaine Side Effects, Side Effects Duration Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 22nd, 2013 at 1:34 pm